Friday Session 3 C
Specific Resources that Surface in Your Session
Google Calendars; Reddit; StackOverFlow.com; Devchx.com;
URLÂs and other Links, Books, Organizations, Articles etc:
Womancecomics.com; Pagebreakpodcast.com; Dorkadia.com; GeekyMommaMare.com;
Notes and/or 3-5 key points discussed:
- Take a small two week break to try something rather than a sabbatical
- Use Google CalendarÂs to schedule the times to do what you want to do
- Utilize a business / life coach
- Find a group / partner so you have people to be accountable
- If not using a group, tell other people what you are up to, and they will be asking you about your progress
- Find times that you will not be distracted by other commitments Â take the bus and work while there! Do your passion at early hours when you would otherwise have been drinking coffee on the couch
- Reach out and find people for help!
Susan Prestage says
Small correction: My site should be GeekyMamaMare.com. Thanks.