Session Time/Number: 10:00a
Session Space: A
Convener: Jill & Jamie
Notetaker: Tracy F.
• Salesforce (simple taks mgt=great—if you have lots of subtasks or big projects this might not be a good tool; has ticketing generating system; like/dislike about something)
• Bitrix24 (email generating, start/stop timer; has templates; free up to a # of people or pay for additional functionality; has facebook features, post-it note features)
• Bitrix24 (can set up templates for tasks…create new task…set up on XYZ, check boxes the…each day is 4 out of 10 are done today-subtasks)
• Salesforce (be sure to document all of your processes in SF, doc what you did like created a custom form so others can learn from it…huge factor in success, great to get people up and running quickly, boss sees what it takes to get something done)
• Conflence (search,but not organized well unless you build it from the top down; when to make a space and when not to—build around teams, then w/in teams have projects and training and meeting notes) can restrict user access. Don’t let people to make space for just anything, no meetings.
• Google site (very easy to use, intuitive)
• Document/Resource management system = PerForce; Alienbrain; Adobe has an option; Ignite;
• Box is great for shared documents (check-in and check-out) auto (the U uses Box)