Notetaker: Amanda C.
Clothes Mentor Â second hand clothes, sorted by color, then by size. They buy clothes, and have high standards.Â http://www.clothesmentor.com/
Clothes steamer (Rowenta). Saves you from having to iron, ever.
Having clothing swaps Â free, you get opinions from people on how things look. Have swaps based on body size or type.
Opitz outlet Â a bit of a dig, also good for people that know how to sew
Sub-reddits for EVERYTHING
Hair curling: PRACTICE and check out products that go on first and products that hold the curl.
Dressing well can affect your mentality and how you do your work. When you dress up, sometimes you can feel not very genuine.
Find a good tailor and get your clothes altered
Makeup and Nails
Going into Sephora or Bare Essentials Â they will match colors and skin tone for you so you donÂt have to guess. BE will do half of a makeup look for you, then you complete the rest of your face, so you know how to apply the look that you like
- Invest in brushes
- Cuticle brush to push
- Big fan of Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioner
- Sulfate-free shampoo will help keep frizzy hair chilled out, Deva Care is spendy but good
- Lots of advocates of going no-shampoo and having your hair normalize its oil levels
Skin creams and things:
- Egyptian Magic Cream (Amazon) great for clearing up skin, Lanisoh, Aquifor.
- Norwex cleaning products and face pads: http://www.norwex.com/
- Oil cleaning: http://www.crunchybetty.com/nitty-gritty-on-the-oil-cleansing-method
- Black Belt Lady Tip: Nani Nalu Swimsuit shopping, you send in your measurements, they pull suits that work for you. Spendy, but worth it!