Convener: Sidney M. and Nicole D.
Notetaker: Nicole D.
- Leverage Resources
- Delegate your work
- Prioritize aspects of your work AND Life. (takes time to get used to)
- Get rid of the idea of being PERFECT. It’s all in your mind! Make things just perfect enough.
- If you do what is required/mandatory, is that enough? Is everything else just ‘extra’ are you getting rewarded for it?
- Be present in the existing moment no matter where you are
- WLB starts with leadership. Can your mgmt. relate? Do they lead by example? Have you spoken to them about it?
- Balance does not seem appropriate way to describe this. Is it integration? How about WORK LIFE TRUST
- COMMUNICATE AND SET EXPECTATIONS
- Make it a practice. It is personal and only you can control it. You need to practice it
- Combat social perceptions