By Jennelle C.
- Visit www.windowsazure.com for pricing, documentation, etc.
- Servers can be Windows or several flavors of Linux. Images already exist to use, or you can bring your own. Site to site VPN is available to extend access your cloud servers.
- Free trial available – $200 credit for 30 days. MSDN subscriptions also have monthly credits.
- Pricing is charged per minute. You are only charged for the servers you have running, so you can turn off lab servers when you arenÂt testing to save money.
- JennelleÂs blog (www.techbunny.com) has several posts about Azure concepts, like networking, cloud services, etc.